HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Robert J. Esposito, O.D., F.A.A.O., F.C.O.V.D.
Advanced Eyecare & Vision Therapy, Inc.
10505 N. 69th Street, Suite 1000
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
Dr. Esposito has been in practice since 1994 and is one of only a select number of optometrists who has completed post graduate
residency training in both ocular disease and functional vision care.
Dr. Esposito also received fellowships in both the College of
Optometrists in Vision Development and the American Academy of
Dr. Esposito feels that most eye examinations are inadequate in
assessing the entire visual system. He goes beyond 20/20 to ensure
that each component of the visual system is working efficiently and is
in balance with the others, in order to give you the best vision
Many visual dysfunctions can mimic and/or exacerbate
conditions such as ADD, ADHD, Autistic Spectum disorders and learning
disabilities. Our office is dedicated to providing the most
comprehensive and state of the art vision care possible. Please give
us a call with any questions or to schedule your appointment..
Advanced Eyecare & Vision Therapy, Inc. provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- Post-Operative specialty contact lens fittings
- Low Vision Specialist
- Primary Care Provider
- CRT Corneal Refractive Therapy
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Optometrists in Scottsdale, AZ, Fountain Hills, Mesa, Arizona, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, pre-school or preschool eye examinations, Back to School eye exams, vision care, screenings, eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy,
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use